Tunisia did you or did you not issue a cryptocurrency? (This is happening people).
Keep your head clear. It’s hard to stay focused with all the noise surrounding cryptocurrencies lately. It seems like everyone wants to be involved. It’s seems like everyone who wants to be involved wants to tell you how to use your money. They are trying to define something for you which they can’t. People who argue over how money should be used “as a store of value” or “as a means of exchange” need to just realized it’s used for either depending on what the individual uses it for, and at the moment that individual uses it. People use money for both! People use Gold for and other precious metals and stones for both and nobody tried to define how you would use it ahead of time. Everyone trying to label money and tell others how to used it have something to gain. The situation is the same with digital money and now cryptocurrency.
A list of basic things to consider when evaluating cryptocurrency.
I fundamentally believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and promote it. I invest in and trade cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Here are guidelines for analyzing a cryptocurrency.
- Study the whitepaper of the blockchain. Think critically about this technology’s necessity; determine if the technology is really needed and how badly. The technology may be an old concept, digitized. It may be speeding up a process. It may be completely new technology. The more necessary the technology the greater it’s value.
- Determine the integrity and stability of the application that is the blockchain itself and the cryptocurrency:
- hardware platform
- software efficiency
- What is the coin supposed to be used for in real life. Is the coin being used for that purpose or for speculation. They say the more the coin is used the better, but I’m not sure that’s always true.
- Is it being used – get an idea of if they are really using it to conduct transactions.
- Daily Trading Volume – Get communication from the exchanges about the trading volume over time of the trades. Be careful to avoid faked volume.
- Social Media Activity – Find out how much the product is being talked about and used on social media.
- Coins that can only be created by it’s developers pose a huge risk. Avoid them. The coins that can’t be mined have a “*” mark on coinmarketcap.com.
- You or others can’t mine it you should probably not invest in it.
- Who is behind the project
professional history. Do you trust them to finish the project on time and on budget.
- Does the professional team have a future for this cryptocoin/product
- Who is behind the project
What is the plan for the cryptocurrency. Does it make sense to you? Is it realistic?
What is the fiat value of the currency. While that matters the concept of self funded cryptocurrencies continues to take root.
What is it about this cryptocurrency that’s going to make it work as apposed to others.
- What makes them unique. What are they doing that no one else is not. Is this uniqueness something that will work for future markets.
- What are you getting and what are you giving; is it worth.
I’m late but, TD Ameritrade is now trading bitcoin futures. What is futures as apposed to just regular bitcoins anyway?
I’m managing a project to develop a website called SBLOCK.cc for a couple of software developers who want to get into the cryptocurrency/blockchain space. They have some good ideas about some projects they want to create. This website is just a basic corporate website. For this site they like the look of https://ark.io, https://melonport.com and https://www.exodus.io.
Pages – They are purposely not revealing the projects they are working on until they are complete. So the pages the actually need are minimal for starters. They are looking for a clean modern corporate look, subtle but creative, custom fonts are a plus.
The winning look and feel will be rewarded with the contract to develop that site and many more. They are
- Home page
- Press Release
Below find the SBLOCK logo and some ideas they like.
You may also contact me using the form below or in real time with the chat head in the lower right corner on the contact page.